Calcium carbonate is an important inorganic compound, which is the most commonly used filler in manufacturing and processing industries. In general, calcium carbonate is widely used in rubber, plastics, papermaking, ink, paints, building materials, cropper, etc.
The manufactured process of calcium carbonate is universally generalized into two categories, and the properties of the two categories show slight variations. One is light calcium carbonate, which is achieved by chemical synthesis.
The other is heavy calcium carbonate, which is achieved by physical pulverization. The major difference between the light and heavy calcium carbonates is the variations of the pH value, the fineness, and the particle shape.
The light calcium carbonate is mainly spindle shaped, and the heavy calcium carbonate is mainly irregularly shaped. The different of the finesses and shape cause the variation of the bulk density. Among the various calcium carbonates, users can select the most suitable one based on applied conditions or individual purpose to achieve the expected effect.
• The particle size is smaller than that of heavy calcium carbonate;
• Better whiteness.
• Less impurities; high purity.
• The appearance is mainly spindle or spherical shape.
• Good dispersion
• The product is superior, and users could choose the type according
to the applicable bulk density and oil absorption.
• Apply to rubber and plastic industries: Calcium carbonate plays the role of contamination-free filler in the material. It is extensively used in tires, tapes, rubber tubes, oil seal, and component parts of the rubber. It is often used in polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polystyrene (PS), ABS, nylon, etc. products in the plastic industry. Not only is calcium carbonate used alone as a reinforced filler, but also it can be used together with other fillers , such as carbon black, white carbon black, clay, or titanium dioxide powder, to achieve reinforcing, filling, coloring, improving working and product performance, reducing latex content or replacing partial high-priced white fillers.
• Apply to paints: synthetic resin paints, glazes, oil-based paints, latex paints, primer paints.
• Apply to agriculture and animal husbandry: soil modification, cropper protective agent, the additives of fertilizer or fodder, mushrooms cultivation (such as shiitake), etc.
• Apply to articles for daily use?environment-friendly (garbage) bags, etc.
This seller has been a member since: Nov. 26, 2018
Total Classifieds: 109
Why seller feedback is important?
Transact with most credible & reputable sellers
Know the seller you are going to deal with
Claim warranty long after purchasing the item
Warn you and other buyers against scams
Motivates sellers to provide good service
We are one of the largest free online selling communities with thousands of active sellers.
Do you have something to sell? Your next sale might be just a few clicks away.
Based from 898 member feedbacks. We value your suggestions and use it.
100% Filipino-owned. Free Forever.