Product details of Dalkem Mineral Oil Light USP Grade / Light Liquid Paraffin (Refined) liter
Mineral Oil Light USP Grade or Liquid Paraffinis a highly refined colorless andodorless paraffinic mineral oils.These are manufactured from high grade of paraffinic base oils.Mineral Oil Lightare biologically stable product with no tolerance level for pathogenic bacteria support. It is completely free from aromatic hydrocarbons and having high lubrication and insulation properties.
Mineral oil light is any of various colorless, odorless, light mixtures of higher alkanes from a mineral source, particularly a distillate of petroleum.
Other names include Light Liquid Paraffin; Light Liquid Petrolatum; Light Mineral Oil; Light White Mineral Oil; Mineral Oil, Light; Paraffin, Light Liquid; Paraffinum Perliquidum
Mineral oil of special purity is often used as an overlay covering microdrops of culture medium in petri dishes, during the culture of oocytes and embryos in IVF and related procedures.
• Over the counter veterinarian use mineral oil is intended as a mild laxative for pets and livestock.
• In the poultry industry, plain mineral oil can also be swabbed onto the feet of chickens infected with scaly mites on the shank, toes, and webs.
• Mineral oil suffocates these tiny parasites.
• In beekeeping, food grade mineral oil-saturated paper napkins placed in hives are used as a treatment for tracheal and other mites.
• It is also used along with a cotton swab to remove un-shed skin (ashes) on reptiles such as lizards and snakes.
• Mineral oil is a common ingredient in baby lotions, cold creams, ointments, and cosmetics.
• It is a lightweight inexpensive oil that is odorless and tasteless.
• It can be used on eyelashes to prevent brittleness and breaking and, in cold cream, is also used to remove creme make-up and temporary tattoos.
3. Mechanical, electrical, and industrial
• Mineral oil is used in a variety of industrial/mechanical capacities as a non-conductive coolant or thermal fluid in electric components as it does not conduct electricity and functions to displace air and water.
• Mineral oil is used as a lubricant, a cutting fluid, and a jute batching oil. Spindle oils are light mineral oils used as lubricants in textile industries.
4. Food preparation
• Food grade mineral oil has an E number of E905a.
• Because of its properties that prevent water absorption, combined with its lack of flavor and odor, food grade mineral oil is a popular preservative for wooden cutting boards, salad bowls, and utensils.
• Rubbing a small amount of mineral oil into a wooden kitchen item periodically, will impede absorption of food liquids, and thereby food odors, and ease cleaning.
• It is occasionally used in the food industry, particularly for confectionery. In this application, it is typically used for the glossy effect it produces, and to prevent the candy pieces from adhering to each other
Specifications of Dalkem Mineral Oil Light USP Grade / Light Liquid Paraffin (Refined) liter
Brand No Brand
Model Dalkem Volume (ml) 1000
What’s in the box Dalkem Mineral Oil Light USP Grade / Light Liquid Paraffin (Refined) liter
This seller has been a member since: Nov. 26, 2018
Total Classifieds: 109
Why seller feedback is important?
Transact with most credible & reputable sellers
Know the seller you are going to deal with
Claim warranty long after purchasing the item
Warn you and other buyers against scams
Motivates sellers to provide good service
We are one of the largest free online selling communities with thousands of active sellers.
Do you have something to sell? Your next sale might be just a few clicks away.
Based from 897 member feedbacks. We value your suggestions and use it.
100% Filipino-owned. Free Forever.